Position: Mechanical Engineer
Date posted: 10/21/2019
- Use SolidWorks to make industrial design and structural design
- Create 3-dimentional models; generate detailed drawings of product dimension, sketch and specification; create Bill of Materials
- Use industrial 3D printer to make prototypes for testing and evaluation
- Provide suggestion and advice on material and components selection
- Responsible for product sample manufacturing, design review and prepare for mass production
- Perform Electromagnetic Compatibility Testing and Safety Testing on product following IEC 60601 standard, including leakage current testing, push/impact/drop testing, etc.
- Perform usability tests to collect product feedbacks and customer preferences, integrate collected information into design modification, and
- Attend group design meeting to provide updates and design suggestion to the team
Job Requirement: Master's degree in Mechanical Engineering, knowledge in material and surface treatment is required.
Apply to: 3806 Mojave Ct., Columbia, MO, 65202, PlasmaDent, Inc.